10.04.2012

This one is for the Girls

October is breast cancer awareness month
and we are celebrating the women we love at


I love this little stamp from Market Street Stamps.  I wrapped pink tulle around a cardstock panel to give it sort of a fishnet look.  You know, just to make it a little more ooh la la!

Please get checked this month.
I am fortunate to have many breast cancer survivors in my life. 
I am not at all happy about what they had to go through, but I am very happy that their lives were saved thanks to early detection.
It works.
Please remind someone who matters to you to get checked too.


We are searching for a guest designer who will also win a $25 gift certificate to our fabulous sponsor, 
Simon Says Stamp!
Come on over and check out all the challenge details

and be sure to watch our facebook page for additional inspiration from our facebook team.  These girls have very special posts that you won't want to miss this week!



11 comments:

Sara Grafton said...

Wow... I love this card! I love how you used the stamp and the tulle.

Piali said...

How Lovely!!! Love the pink tulle and of course the stamp!!

Lynn said...

Michele, the pink tulle is the absolutely perfect touch. Love the texture it adds.

PS I got more happy mail this week. I've been busy :) And oh so happy...

Happy Dance said...

Perfect pinks! Love the tulle wrap and bow! : ) Bev

Karen B. said...

The tulle puts this card over the top! I love it!

Kim S said...

Love the soft look of the tulle!!

Ruza Rebel said...

Lovely card! The tulle is perfect and draws the eye to the sentiment! ;o)

Glenda J said...

Great card! Love that stamp and it looks great in pink.

I'm the same way - know many BC survivors and will always get checked.

Christina said...

LOVE the tulle ribbon, Michele! Awesome sentiment, too. :)

~amy~ said...

perfectly pink.

Kelly Griglione said...

Thanks for the reminder to get checked, Michele! I am a year behind on scheduling that. It's too important.

Love your card too ... the tulle around your mat gives such a great texture!