10.18.2012

Spilling the Beans!!!

I've been torturing you all here, 
and on facebook, 
for quite some time about some big beans I've been keeping secret. 
They are some seriously juicy beans, let me tell ya, but today...
I'm spilling them!

...right after I show you my card for the
The challenge is Over the Edge and all you have to do is create a CAS project with an element that goes off the edge!


I thought this day would never get here.  
After 9 months of hard work and planning, the waiting, and the teasing, are finally over.

Today
I am elated to announce
I have created my very own company
and
I'm launching my own stamp line!


Please join me in a big happy dance on my brand new store blog.

The party will continue all week long with sneak peeks from the Girl Fridays and a few special guests, as we count down the days to 
the official store opening on 
the brand new store website
*****October 26th*****

Come on over, I can't wait for you to check it out!

17 comments:

Laurel said...

Woo hoo, congrats to you! Can't wait to see them!

Kim O'Connell said...

Wow! That is awesome! Congrats!

Lynn said...

So happy for you! And thrilled to see your inky talents live with your beautiful new stamps!!

Shelly said...

Beautiful card! And a big Congrats, to you! :) Very awesome!

Carole said...

That's a great card and fantastic news. Congratulations and best wishes for a successful business:)

Sue McRae said...

So exciting, congrats on your new adventure...can't wait to see what goodies you have in store for us.

Love the bold colors on your card and the dotty trees are so fun!

Marlena M. said...

FANTASTIC news Michele~and what a huge venture! Congratulations~

Beth Matson said...

Congrats!

cardsbymo said...

Congratulations! As a retail store owner myself,I wish you the best of luck and business.

Julie Hoffman said...

Love this card! Congratulations on your new adventure!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see them!

Karen B. said...

You've waited a long time, now bring forth the fun! Great card too!

Virginia L. said...

Utterly delicious!! YOU make stamping FUN and CREATIVE , Michele!

Debby said...

So glad your big day is finally here! Fabulous card with equally fabulous stamps!!

Ruza Rebel said...

Congrats! Wishing you all the best with your new adventure!
Love your card! ;o)

Christy Q @ SchnauzerCrafts Creations said...

Congratulations on your new venture! I love your card and the colors you chose - the trees look fabulous, they remind me of cherry blossoms in DC.

veronica said...

Love your tags! Love the mix of patterns!