10.21.2012

Sneak Peek Day #3!

I'm so glad you're back
because I have a cool little card to show you tonight 
using stamps from the set we're sneak peeking tonight at 

We've showed you cards that had you saying WTF, but in the most PG of ways *wink*
and cards that had you happily yelling Woot Woot!
Tonight we our 3rd set makes its debut and it's all about the thanks.
Check out my card from 
Big Thanks

It's a fun set that gives you tons of ways to say thank you.
This card took no time at all.
I simply misted orange, blue and purple onto white cardstock.
While it was drying, I arranged a fun combination of thank you's on my acrylic block.
I stamped a portion of the Big Thanks onto my panel and then added the combo directly above it.
Easy and fun!
Since the misted colors on the panel fit The Play Date Cafe's 
challenge this week, I'm entering it there.
Happy Birthday PDCC!!


Be sure to stop by the 
to see more awesome projects from the Girl Fridays
and be sure to comment for your chance to win this set!



16 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a fun way to showcase thd sentiments...I spy mists!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love all the different languages.

pamela said...

Congrats on the awesome new venture into designing stamps :D

I love this set, with all the thanks in different languages!

Lynn said...

I love the misting...and the variety of languages is awesome!

Shelly said...

I LOVE your card! And once again, I'm lovin' the stamps! :)

~amy~ said...

Love this:)

Kelly said...

those are GREAT fonts and sentiments!

Kim S said...

Such a great way to showcase this fun set!

Deborah Frings said...

Many congratulations on your new venture - wishing you every success. On the evidence of the sneak peaks - it's going to be fab! Love this card - the spatter pattern, the simple clean font for the thanks sentiments - just super!

Ruza Rebel said...

Super FUN way to show these sentiments! Love the variety! ;o)

fun stamping said...

Great card, love that sentiment and the way you misted it with different colors!

Donna Bowman said...

Fun card Michele! I love the spattered background! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Julie Ranae said...

Great card with the new set and love that you misted the colors to match the colors over in The Cafe. You know we love havin' ya!

Aileen said...

Super card. Love the font. x

alexandra s.m. said...

i Love this card!
TFS~

Marlena M. said...

This looks incredible Michele~love the sentiments~