10.11.2012

Put your {heart} into it

We are in the final countdown to the Big HUGE Announcement at
There is still a special prize up for grabs for helping to spread the word!
Check out the details HERE
Oh my gosh!  I can't wait to finally spill the beans!!

In the meantime, we're very excited to be part of 
We have a special challenge this week in their honor and you'll want to be sure to pay them a visit to use your very cool party favor.  Check out their graphic at 


I got inky without getting inky, can you believe it?! No stamps!
I painted a chipboard heart white, then (channeling Karen Baker) I misted it with glimmer mist.
I wish you could see how it sparkles :)
I used a fun little sticker from SRM Stickers and finally tied a juicy little bow using
yummy ribbon that I got at i{heart} papers!

Come on over to CAS-ual Fridays and play with us!



14 comments:

Lynn said...

Completely channeling Karen! I love that gorgeous ribbon...yummo!

~amy~ said...

That's some great channeling..love that heart and bow!

Kim S said...

I love your colors - and the mist is a unique and perfect touch!

Deb said...

Love your bow, Michele! Isn't it amazing when we can get inky without getting inky?! Fabulous card! Can't wait for the announcement...

Karen B. said...

I think your misting is absolutely fabulous!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card, Michele! Love your glimmery mist heart!!

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Fabby creation

Ali x

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Love that gorgeous bow!

Meadie said...

I love your heart card - I wish I could tie a cute bow like that:) Looking forward to finding out the exciting news too! Hugs x x

Sylvia Blum said...

beautiful card! I really like how you placed the huge bow onto your heart!

Julie Hoffman said...

Beautiful! Love that gorgeous heart with the perfect bow!

Carol L said...

Now this is a card with heart! I love the misted color and especially that beautiful bow!

Andrea said...

Fantastic card! I love the blue misted heart accented with the orange bow, very eye-catching.

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh this is fantastic! I love the glimmer mist, something I am almost too scared to try. LOL