10.17.2012

For You

What a week!
 So much excitement.  
So much anticipation. 
So many beans to spill!  
I'll be spilling all my big HUGE beans tomorrow,
but in the meantime, I've got some other fun and exciting news to share...

is celebrating its 3rd anniversary!
That is a whole lot of color challenges!
I'm so happy to have been invited back to help celebrate this very special occasion.
The PDCC has always been a unique challenge for two reasons:
They encourage you as a player to 'interpret the colors' as YOU see them and they welcome pretty much ANY type of project from cards to layouts, knit, crochet & sewing, mixed-media and even cupcakes!

I created a sweet little card without using any stamps!
Can you believe it?

I couldn't resist that darling little bird from Doodlebug, and he just so happened to fit the blue from this week's PDCC challenge perfectly :)

There is all kinds of fun and excitement happening at the cafe
so you'll want to check it out for sure :)
From Oct 18-22, you can enjoy inspiration from other returning design team members as well as their current team, and lots of fun prizes from their sponsors.

I hope you will join me in congratulating The Play Date Cafe by playing along and sharing your support by saying hello when you pay a visit.  It's going to be an exciting celebration!

Looking forward to seeing you back here tomorrow for my 
Big HUGE Announcement post!

8 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

I am so happy you were able to come back and join us for our anniversary. It wouldn't be the same without you!

Congratulations on all of your BIG news too! Can't wait : )

Julie Hoffman said...

This is so cute! Adorable bird and I love the colored rhinestones around the scalloped circle to frame it!

Brandi said...

Adorable little bird!!!

Sarah Anderson said...

Gorgeous! And a fab take on the colours!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love your little birdie card! So cute!

~amy~ said...

Awww.....sooo tweet:)

Ruza Rebel said...

Super sweet card! ;o)

Rachel W K said...

so so cute! i love this little birdie!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com