10.19.2012

First night of sneaks!

I am super excited to show you a card I made using 
stamps I designed!
*squeal* I can't believe I just got to type that!
Tonight is the first night of sneak peeks on the
and tonight's set is called 
WTF.

No need to rub your eyes, you read it correctly, the set is called WTF 
but in the most PG of ways :)

If you know me at all, you know I love word play, 
so this set is a compilation of fun 
and very PG
 WTF phrases.
Let me show you...

Think of all the fun you can have torturing your friends with this!
If they are younger than 40, you can write "not you!" inside.
And if they are over 40, you can write "Ha! You wish!"

Come on over to the new store blog and see all the 
wonderful cards the Girl Fridays have created tonight.
There is a chance to win this set just for commenting there,
and we made a special announcement as well...
one of the retired Girl Fridays is coming back!

You can teleport there by clicking HERE

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Woohoo! This is fabulous...love the blingy numbers against the fabulous texty stamps!

Diane said...

Haha...very eye catching...good luck on your new venture!!

Karen B. said...

This set is much needed in this industry, thank you to you and your fabulous mind for creating it. Your card turned out really fun!

Kim S said...

Congrats!! I'm having a great time seeing all the new stamps with your design team!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! I am soooo happy for you Miss Lady!! So can't wait to start buying and spending....hee hee!!

Virginia L. said...

WTF---Who's The FABULOUS!?I adore the glitter and I just love how you glam it up. GENIUS design for the stamp and card! You absolutely rock, Michele!!!!!!!!

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Michele!!!
congrats again!

~amy~ said...

Awesome....I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Ruza Rebel said...

Super FUN card! Love the acronym! Congrats again! ;o)

Rachel W K said...

woohooo!!! so exciting, and congrats!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com