9.24.2012

Hubby Inspiration

I'm back!
I found another new to me sketch challenge yesterday, Unscripted Sketches, and their sketch looked like a lot of fun so I had to give it a whirl.
(by the way, they are on #177 so where the heck have I been???)
I took some creative license but hey, that's what sketches are for, right?
Before I show you my card I have to tell you that my darling hubby saw it last night and proudly declared that it must have been inspired by him.
*grin* ummm, ok honey!!


and here is the sketch...


Fun, right?!
I haven't played at a challenge in forever and now I've done 2 in 2 days!
Yay me!!


13 comments:

Barb said...

this is so awesome! love the color combo and scale of the embellishments.

Lynn said...

Love how you hubby is modest :) sounds like mine! Truly is an awesome and cool card Michele!

Anita Rex said...

Ohhh I love this! Fantastic take on the sketch!

Lisa said...

How nice to have you inking up again Michele! Your hubby sounds like mine, he would say that too ~ hee! Very fun card, I like the colors and your take on the sketch.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh don't start looking, there are so many challenges out there, next you'll realize you don't have enough time to play along. Great take on the sketch.

Piali said...

WOW!!! FAB one! Love the colors!
Great take on the sketch!

Jinny Newlin said...

Hey, Michele! I don't know what happened, but I think Blogger is updating me on your posts again! Woohoo! LOVE the color palette of this beauty! And the white background makes every element really pop! Yum!

Geri said...

So glad that you found our challenge and so glad that you shared this sweet "hubby inspired" card! Love the colors - especially the pop of green! Thanks for choosing our Unsprcipted sketch as one of the two that you played along with this week :)

dstandard said...

Oh this is one fabulous card! Love it! Thanks for playing with us this week at US!

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Michele, love your hubby card and welcome back. I wanted to thank you for the nice comment on my card.
Hugs, Bev

Ruza Rebel said...

This is an awesome card! Super cool! ;o)

Jackie Rockwell said...

Love how the colors contrast against the white cardbase! The large "&" is really COOL too!

Julie Hoffman said...

This is a COOL card! Love the colors and great job with the sketch. I'll have to check out that sketch challenge.