6.23.2012

i {heart} stamping my own designer paper

I am having the best time guest designing for i {heart} papers!
She has the best stuff in her store and just wait til you see the goodies I got to play with to make my card!
I saw a couple challenges that I haven't played at before so I thought I'd give it a go:

Sounds like fun, right? So here is what I came up with...

I used 3 dies, two sizes from Spellbinders Labels One and Pinwheel Posie from Memory Box to make my own embellishments-3 flowers with 3 pearls in the centers.  I also used 3 stamps!  Am I rockin' the 3's or what? LOL!
I love to create my own designer papers, so for my flowers, I stamped Market Street Stamps Houndstooth in 3 different colors.  I love the way the pattern looks rolled into the flower. I used Woodgrain to create the coordinating background for Authentique's Endless & Fair Weather and the sentiment is from Market Street Stamps Simple Joys-one of my favorite sets :)  For a little extra zip, I added a strip of Turquoise Blue Twill Striped ribbon.
Tons of fun products right? And all available at i {heart} papers!

*** i {heart} papers is looking for a Social Media Coordinator!  Deadline to apply is midnight June 24th. You can get all the details HERE ***

I had a lot of fun creating this card.  I want to play with that posie die some more :)
That's it for today.  I cleaned my studio from top to bottom and it is super clean right now. 
You know what means? That's right! Time to mess it up!! :)

21 comments:

Janis said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy challenges! This also fits my other challenge blog theme this week - anything goes plus add a sentiment. Feel free to enter over there too. SMiles! :) Janis http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/

Kara Lynne said...

Just gorgeous! You really incorporated the challenge elements so well. So many fun things to look at on your card, my favorites are the beautifully stamped posies.

Greta said...

Absolutely wonderful card, Michele! You always inspire me. I'll miss not seeing your DeNami creations. Love the look of your flowers made with the stamped paper--I'm going to give that a try.

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

This is beautiful and a bit whimsical. Thanks for playing along with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
Blessings,
Belinda
http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

Ruza Rebel said...

Lovely card! I think you rocked all 3 challenges! Great job! ;o)

Deirdre said...

Amazing creation - love it. Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay Challenges this week.

Gretchen said...

So very cute! I love all of the flowers!

mum of two said...

I love the flowers you made. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Ann said...

LOVE this fabby color combo & those sweet flowers!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is awesome girl!!!

Expressions By Elaine said...

Fabulous, love the flowers!

Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge:)

Eliane
PDEC DT

Ren-Yi said...

Absolute stunner, Michele. Your creation strike the right balance of simplicity with technique! Love the flowers and the houndstooth pattern...! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Play.

Cyndie said...

Wow, what a striking, beautiful card! Those flower embellishments are almost hypnotic! Love this card.

Anita Scroggins said...

Great paper flowers, that is a skill I have not been able to master yet! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely stunning Michelle!

Brandi said...

Those flowers are fabulous and I loooove that ribbon!

E.T. said...

super sweet!

Melissa said...

Very pretty, Michele! I just love the soft blues on this!!!
p.s. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello at CASology! Exciting times! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Michele. The rolled flowers look lovely.

Ellen said...

This card is so very pretty! I love your flowers and your designer papers!!

Lisa said...

SO SO PRETTY Michele! Love those sweet flowers ;)