6.22.2012

Bittersweet DeNami post

This is by far the most difficult post I've written yet.
I have been a designer for DeNami Design since April of 2010.  
It was my very first design team and I was still a newbie blogger.  
I will never forget the joy I felt when Paulina told me I had made the team.
Especially since it happened to be April 1, and I thought it might be an April Fools Day joke :)
I have loved working for Paulina and Nami, getting to meet the whole DeNami family, and getting to know all the DeNami blog fans.
I absolutely adore Paulina!  She is the sweetest, kindest, most organized person ever and I am so glad to call her my friend.
Please indulge me as I share a couple of my favorite cards that I created for DeNami Designs.  I've linked each photo to it's original post in case you want details :) 







My time with DeNami has come to an end and that is very hard to say.
It's hard to say goodbye to a team and a company that I love so dearly.
Thank you so much Paulina and Nami for having me!
I have grown so much as a designer during my time with you and I will never forget all the kindness and friendship you've shown me :)
There are good things to come though!
 I have started a fantastic inky adventure that I will be able to share in just a couple short months.
I will still be very much around here in blogland, so if you follow my blog or my challenge blog, 
stay tuned.  
My big announcement is coming later this summer and I can't wait to share it!!


11 comments:

Lynn said...

Hugs to you Michele! Such gorgeous cards that you choose to highlight your wonderful contributions to DeNami. Can't wait to hear about your next adventure!

Angie Tieman said...

Love all your cards, Michele! It's always hard to make a change, sounds like you had a great experience! Looking forward to your other "big" news! :)

Lisa said...

I'll miss you at DeNami Michele, but you know I'll still be around stalking your blog as usual! Love this collection today...fabulous as always!!

Christina said...

It's never easy saying goodbye! You've done it so gracefully, and I'm sure DeNami will miss your beautiful contributions. But I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!

Ruza Rebel said...

Love these cards! Your designs will be missed by the DeNami fans!
When a new door opens there are times that we have to close/move on from one we dearly love! Sounds like the future is bringing amazing things your way! Looking forward to hearing your news! Congrats! ;o)

Tenia Nelson said...

I will love missing your awesomeness on the DeNami Blog....man....wow it has been two years....wow!!! These cards rock too!!!

N@ said...

one door closes, another one opens... you wrote a very lovely post and the cards you chose are all fantastic. all the best for what's ahead ; )

Kimberly said...

These are all great cards, Michele! I can't wait to hear your big announcement. EEK!

Lisa A. said...

Your cards are beautiful...each so special and wonderfully unique, Michele!! What a sweet "good-bye"...and a much anticipated "hello"...a past filled with lovely memories...a future filled with memories yet to come!! Hugs!!

Marlena M. said...

Your cards are so sweet~your post is also! When I see DeNami~I'll still think of you. Can't wait to hear your good news Michele. ;)

Lisa Lara said...

I love these creations Michele. I can understand that bittersweet feeling. Wonder what your big news is? Fun and exciting I'm sure!